Bert Mason Memorial Trophy
For Services to Youth
This Trophy is to be awarded to any Lion, Lioness, or LEO who, in the past 12 months, has made an outstanding contribution to a Club's or District's work with young people.
Each District Governor can nominate one Lion, Lioness, or LEO from their District for the award.
The citations will be judged by PID's Phil Nathan, and Howard Lee.
The Trophy is to be presented annually at the MD105 Convention.
- Has shown enthusiasm for youth projects within their Club and/or District
- Has shown commitment to youth projects within their club and/or District
- Has introduced new youth projects to their Club and/or District
- Has enthused others to join in with youth projects
- Through youth projects, has spread awareness of Lionism in their Community and/or District
- At all times, has shown an affinity with and respect for young people.
Citations together with a photograph should be sent to the District Governor by the 5th April of the current Lionistic year